- Plural of advantage
- third-person singular of advantage
Advantage may refer to:
- A beneficial factor or combination of factors.
- In tennis, advantage is when one player wins a point from a deuce and needs one more point to win the game. (See Tennis terminology#A)
- In association football (soccer), advantage is a clause that states that the referee should allow play to continue when the team against which an offence has been committed will benefit from having play continue. (See Football (soccer) - Advantage)
- A breakfast cereal. (See List of breakfast cereals)
- The NES Advantage: an arcade modeled joystick for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- The Advantage, an indie rock band covering old Nintendo music
- The Gillig Advantage, a name given to Gillig's low-floor transit bus.
- In veterinary medicine, Advantage is a brand name for imidacloprid, a flea-poison for pets.
- Advantage Rent A Car - car rental
- Advantage Database Server, a database product from Sybase iAnywhere
advantages in German: Vorsprung
advantages in Japanese: アドバンテージ (曖昧さ回避)